Few individuals have had a greater impact on the American city than architect and city planner Daniel Burnham. Come and discover the timely and intriguing story of the man who helped redesign the National Mall as we know it today.
- Valerie Jarrett, Senior Advisor to the President
- Willy C. Gaa, Philippine Ambassador to the United States
- Jim Leach, Chair, National Endowment for the Humanities
- Caroline Cunningham, President, Trust for the National Mall
- John R. Ettelson, President and CEO, William Blair & Company
- Marcel Acosta, Executive Director, National Capital Planning Commission