Plan & Project Review
Projects Requiring Review
Federal and District of Columbia development projects in the National Capital Region including:
- Master plans
- Development plans
- Individual site and building projects
- Street and alley closings in the District of Columbia
- Zoning changes in the District of Columbia
- Private development within the Pennsylvania Avenue Historic Site
- Chanceries (nonresidential diplomatic buildings) in the International Chancery Center
See Submission Guidelines for additional information or contact NCPC for further guidance.
Note: All submissions are open for public comment.
Early Consultation Helps
NCPC provides informal consultation on all project submissions. We will review your goals and advise you on how your plans and designs can meet Commission expectations. Consultation is available at project inception and subsequent stages of review.
Please to set up a meeting.